ATC works with FlowStore, the UK distributors for FlowTube, to deliver you custom-made solutions, using local Irish knowledge and UK based distribution and assembly resources.
FlowTube consists of a range of reusable steel tubes and rapid assembly connecting joints, brackets, roller tracks, parts and accessories. This not only enables you to design and build a wide range of applications and solutions, but can also be integrated into a Lean Manufacturing or Kaizen environment. FlowTube can be used to create bespoke storage and workspace solutions that improve efficiency, reduce waste and save you time and money. Solutions can be designed to cater for any weight requirement!
FlowTube solutions are simple to design, quick to assemble and completely reusable. It is an extremely versatile solution that lets you customise any application for storage, assembly, manufacturing, distribution and material handling. It is a fully flexible modular system – structures are assembled rather than welded.
The applications and solutions are compatible with requirements in industry, office, retail, education and other institutions. There are a number of finishes available for both tubes and joints – stainless steel or colour coded plastic coating.
FlowTube fully supports the principles of Continuous Improvement (Kaizen Techniques) and Lean Manufacturing. This simple-to-use solution will simplify your processes, increase your productivity and decrease your costs.
We will help you every step of the way. We can draw your diagrams and build your applications for you, or show you how easy it is to assemble and create your own cost-effective solutions.
Why Use FlowTube?
- Can outsource design work
- Totally reusable
- Versatile – simply modified
- Can arrive preassembled – just roll into place
- Easy and quick to assemble
- High aesthetic value
- Ease of training and operation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Excellent for inventory management
- No special tools or technical skills required – just a tape measure, tube cutting tool and a 5mm allen key
- Competitively priced, bespoke solutions
- Standardisation – more control
- Solutions can be adjusted and reused
- Designed for longevity (e.g. rust inhibitor is applied to inner surface of the tube)
- Little waste
Ideal for cleanrooms:
- Oxidation resistant material (stainless steel and nickel)
- Non-shedding material
- Non-porous surfaces – easily cleaned with alcohol
- Standard components mean you get your bespoke solution, but without the associated premium cleanroom price tag
- Environmentally friendly
How is FlowTube Supplied?
Option 1: A bespoke solution is designed, built and assembled. It is ready to use when it is delivered to you.
Option 2: A bespoke solution is designed and all parts are cut to size and shipped to you. Ready for you to assemble yourself.
Option 3: Simply purchase the standard components yourself. You can then create your own bespoke designs, and cut your material to suit.
- Manufacturing – eg Assembly Lines
- Cell Feed Systems
- Material handling Display stands
- Industrial shelving
- Carts, trucks or trolleys
- Assembly and packing benches
- Ergonomic workstations
- Kitting systems for parts
- Special stands e.g. notice boards, sign holders, safety signs
- Customised structures
- Tubes are available in the following colours and finishes:
- Ivory, dark blue, grey, black, red, white, ESD black and Stainless Steel.
- Other colours are available on application.
- Tubes are 28mm diameter with a choice of steel thickness.
- Standard Stock length for all tube finishes 4000mm
- FlowTube metal joints are available in the following colours and finishes:
- Black coating, Black Zinc plating, White Zinc plating, nickel plating, Ivory powder coating, grey powder coating and blue powder coating